Options

A+ job

walter18walter18 Member Posts: 49 ■■■□□□□□□□
hey guys, whats up?

I got a job at Toshiba's warranty centre for notebooks/laptops/tablets in the nation i live in with my Comptia A+, do you think that's a good start in my career? this is my very first job in my life, and what if I want to venture in networking after obtaining my network+ and CCNA? what do i do

your advice will be highly appreciated

Comments

• Options
    DeathmageDeathmage Banned Posts: 2,496
    get some experience in your new job is the best thing for you to see what you want to do.

But Network + and CCNA are fine goals! .... once you get them, finding a better job should be simple!

Best of luck to you!!!!
  • Options
    crazboy84crazboy84 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    That is a great job to get some experience on your resume. After you have done 6 months to a year start looking for something more in line with the work you want to do. If you are wanting to get into networking try to find a helpdesk job or somthing like that. Im currently in a helpdesk job for a small company maybe 100 employees and there are 3 of us in the network group so im getting exposure to everything from small pc issues to server issues to networking. Its really great exposure
  • Options
    fcp4lifefcp4life Member Posts: 35 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Wish I could land a job like that, I currently work at Staples as a "Certified Computer Tech" but still a retail *****...