Options

i need ccna

same_ksame_k Member Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
im working as network administrator for ISP and i had the ccna course but without exams...now i need to get the certificate but it would cost me alot when i have no money cause i left my work.the new job asked me for a ccna cerificate what should i do???? icon_redface.gif
SAMER

Comments

• Options
    AnthonyJD81AnthonyJD81 Member Posts: 187
    Well, if you already have the knowledge and skills I would highly recommend attaining the certification, especially if you plan to stay in the IT field.....just my .02 icon_wink.gif

I plan on working on the CCNA for my next...I heard this is an extremely difficult exam...any comments or suggestions from anyone who has taken it already icon_confused.gif:
  • Options
    cresswellscresswells Member Posts: 12 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I would try and get Todd Lammle's book second hand from Amazon.

Read the Chapters and do the test questions.

After that, spend some time on some of the sites doing test questions and labs.

The best 3 I found are

http://www.techexams.net/ciexams.shtml - Naturally

http://www.certyourself.com/ccnarm.shtml

xxxxxx

All 3 sites get you accustomed to the type and style of questions you can expect to see.

I have just recertified at zero cost to my employer - except the test itself.
  • Options
    GhentGhent Member Posts: 310
    Thanx for the reccomendations. I just found out that my employeer is about to re-implement the policy of paying for all training/certs that we get, so hopefully it won't cost me anything for any of this.
    Prais'd be the fathomless universe, for life and joy, and for objects and knowledge curious.' Whalt Whitman
  • Options
    WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    Yeah thanks for recommending my current site and my previous site, hence all the the CCNA questions I ever wrote... :D

I removed the other site, it is still on my 'doubt'-list it seems they copied orginal course material and put it online....