Passed LX0-101

JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
I just passed the first exam with a 760. I was actually expecting better but it's over now and I'm happy I passed. So off to LX0-102 I go!

Comments

• stryder144stryder144 Member Posts: 1,684 ■■■■■■■■□□
    That is awesome news! Congratulations and good luck on LX0-102!
    The easiest thing to be in the world is you. The most difficult thing to be is what other people want you to be. Don't let them put you in that position. ~ Leo Buscaglia

Connect With Me || My Blog Site || Follow Me
  • anoeljranoeljr Member Posts: 278 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats great job and score! How long did you study for the exam?
  • Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well done. On to the next one then!
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! Good luck on Part 2!
    About a month and a half. But I have to say that I work with Linux daily so most of the material was something I already knew.

That's reassuring - I have 1 & 2 coming up in 2 months.
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    anoeljr wrote: »
    Congrats great job and score! How long did you study for the exam?

About a month and a half. But I have to say that I work with Linux daily so most of the material was something I already knew.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63