GCIH Lab

TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
Does any have a copy of the GCIH lab, I moved into my new home and can't locate it anywhere. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. FYI, I can provide proof that I went to training (Workstudy @ CDI).
Bachelors of Science in Technical Management - Devry University
Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
Masters of Science in Information Assurance - Western Governors University
Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida

Comments

• cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    What do you mean by the GCIH lab?
  • TBRAYSTBRAYS Member Posts: 267
    My apologies, I have the lab (directions), I meant the VMs/tools
    Masters of Information Systems Management with Enterprise Information Security - Walden University
    Masters of Science Cyber Security/Digital Forensics - University of South Florida
  • JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,023 Admin
    The lab DVD for SANS 504? I don't think that's redistributable, but I could be wrong.
    I contacted SANS, I'm just waiting for a reply
  • overthetopoverthetop Banned Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Funny story I have more than one laptop and I keep the "tools" on a separate laptop that is only used for tools/training. I actually put that cd into my everyday laptop forgot it was in it the virus scan picked up on all those "tools" and I eliminated a lot of my tools from that cd (ouch). Honestly I don't think its redistributable either you don't want it getting into the wrong hands. ...but I am sure it is ways to get it I promise you. I have coworkers I could get the disk from if I really wanted it (try that) and I see another class In the near future and I have downloaded some of my favorites previously. I wouldn't trust someone saying here is the disk, they could EASILY send you a disk for you to insert into your computer knowing you have to turn off antivirus (unless you use a more test friendly environment) that would benefit them (for laughs) not you.
    Yeah I figured that, I'm not using it for the exam. I'm just a lab junkie