A+ Certified!

MattyIceVAMattyIceVA Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
So I passed 802 today. I found it much much harder than the 801. To be honest, I didn't think I was going to pass until I saw my score of 722. I wasn't that happy about the score but still pretty excited about being done with it.

I really had a hard time with a lot of the Network concepts which is unfortunate since I am planning on going for the Net+ or Sec+ next. Guess I will have to study that much more.

Anyway, thanks for all te information everyone! By the way I used Prof Messer and CertMaster for most of my studying.

Comments

• 10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Well done. What do you have planned next?
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management
  • SuperISSOSuperISSO Member Posts: 47 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrads... When I took the A+, I found it harder than the Network+ even though I had an equal background in both.
  • MattyIceVAMattyIceVA Member Posts: 46 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I plan on working on my Net+ or Sec+ next. I haven't decided yet.
    SuperISSO wrote: »
    Congrads... When I took the A+, I found it harder than the Network+ even though I had an equal background in both.

That's good to know. I really don't have any professional IT experience at all so I am starting from scratch just about.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! icon_thumright.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on passing!
  • 7255carl7255carl Member Posts: 1,544 ■■■□□□□□□□
    congrats, good luck with your future studies
    W.I.P CCNA Cyber Ops