Options

Nexus lab time

ninjaturtleninjaturtle Member Posts: 245 ■■■□□□□□□□
Morning all,

Where is everybody going these days to get rack time on the Nexus line? Along with the data center track labs? I know you can go to INE, but I hear it's hard to get rack time. That might of changed now, but the downside is you have to buy the INE lab workbooks. I'm not at the CCIE level yet, but I just want to get some lab time. Eventually I do plan on getting those workbooks.

I'm just curious where others are going these days. I'm looking to get lab time on actual equipment, not emulation or simulation hardware.

Thoughts?
Current Study Discipline: CCIE Data Center
Cisco SEAL, Cisco SWAT, Cisco DeltaForce, Cisco FBI, Cisco DoD, Cisco Army Rangers, Cisco SOCOM .ιlι..ιlι.

Comments

• Options
    joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    I use IPExpert's rack rentals. I finished a 4 hour mock lab rack just a couple of hours ago.

If you work for a Cisco partner, you can also use dCloud, Labgear and PEC labs
  • Options
    joelsfood wrote: »
    I use IPExpert's rack rentals. I finished a 4 hour mock lab rack just a couple of hours ago.

If you work for a Cisco partner, you can also use dCloud, Labgear and PEC labs
    At the moment this is for personal, but I'm trying to get the company to become a Cisco partner.

I'll have to check them out. Pretty easy to get rack time? Thanks joelsfood!
    Cisco SEAL, Cisco SWAT, Cisco DeltaForce, Cisco FBI, Cisco DoD, Cisco Army Rangers, Cisco SOCOM .ιlι..ιlι.
  • Options
    joelsfoodjoelsfood Member Posts: 1,027 ■■■■■■□□□□
    The tech lab rack (two N7k VDcs, 2 N5ks, UCSPE, 2 MDS, etc0 you can get any time, no problem. The mock lab rack (dedicated N7k, all 4 vdcs, 2 n5ks, real ucs hardware, etc) is a lot harder to snag.
  • Options
    Holy crap!! Being my first time renting a rack, I didn't expect these prices. It's expensive!!! I never knew wanting to learn and be better in your career cost so much ...no wait what am I talking about, yes I did. icon_study.gif This is why you have lazy people ...it's cheaper icon_lol.gif