Options

70-410 Books to get

cruwlcruwl Member Posts: 341 ■■□□□□□□□□
So Work is willing to reimburse me for some books and I'm looking at the 70-410.

On my list I have the following:

1: Exam Ref 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA)
2: Mastering Windows Server 2012 R2
3icon_confused.gif?

I usually like to have 3 books to read and jump between and I'm having a hard time picking a 3rd for the list. I've been reading through posts here and that's why I picked the master book. Does anyone have a recommendation for the 3rd book?

Comments

• Options
    mjnk77mjnk77 Member Posts: 164 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I'm using the Exam Ref 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA) book, along with the CBT Nuggets and TrainSignal videos.
  • Options
    shaun5263shaun5263 Member Posts: 120 ■■■□□□□□□□
    cruwl wrote: »
    So Work is willing to reimburse me for some books and I'm looking at the 70-410.

On my list I have the following:

1: Exam Ref 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2 (MCSA)
    2: Mastering Windows Server 2012 R2
    3icon_confused.gif?

I usually like to have 3 books to read and jump between and I'm having a hard time picking a 3rd for the list. I've been reading through posts here and that's why I picked the master book. Does anyone have a recommendation for the 3rd book?

The exam ref will introduce you to the objectives with little detail. The mastering book will give you most of the details you need, you just have to browse to find them. You could also pick up the MS Press training guide if you need some structured labbing guidance. Otherwise, just read the objectives and make sure you know how to perform each one of them in the gui and powershell.