CCNA Composite Pass

SWtacomaSWtacoma Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
Hello TE!

After my second attempt I was able to pass the composite CCNA R&S. I appreciate all the help this forum and its members have given me. I apologize I did not respond to my last failed thread where people were giving me suggestions. I have been very busy with numerous things in life. I passed today with a score of 862. My score for the fail was 739. I was part of the Cisco Networking Academy, used Cisco press materials as well as Todd Lammle's books. I also purchased the Boson Exam after my failed attempt. This seemed to really push me to the passing mark. Any questions that won't break my NDA are welcome!

icon_cheers.gif

Comments

• CCIE Wanna BeCCIE Wanna Be Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    In Progress:
    WGU B.S. - I.T. - Security (and all the certs that come with it)
  • tecnodog7tecnodog7 Member Posts: 129
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • RodneyMcKayRodneyMcKay Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Nice one! Congrats
  • gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
  • JoJoCal19JoJoCal19 Mod Posts: 2,835 Mod
    Congrats on the pass!
    Have: CISSP, CISM, CISA, CRISC, eJPT, GCIA, GSEC, CCSP, CCSK, AWS CSAA, AWS CCP, OCI Foundations Associate, ITIL-F, MS Cyber Security - USF, BSBA - UF, MSISA - WGU
    Currently Working On: Python, OSCP Prep
    Next Up:​ OSCP
    Studying:​ Code Academy (Python), Bash Scripting, Virtual Hacking Lab Coursework
  • rowelldrowelld Member Posts: 176
    Woo hoo! That is a great achievement!
    Visit my blog: http://www.packet6.com - I'm on the CWNE journey!
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing the composite exam and becoming CCNA certified