Passed ICND2, CCNA certified.

olhandleyolhandley Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Sometime I think I worry too much. The exam was a little easier than I expected. The frame relay sim was very easy. I think the hardest part of taking the exam was assorting all of my on screen items on 15" monitor that the exam administrators use. I passed with a 960 (same as my ICND1 score). I think I will try a microsoft server cert next.

Comments

• bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    Congrats!
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • tecnodog7tecnodog7 Member Posts: 129
  • JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and good score! Which Microsoft exam are you looking to take?
  • olhandleyolhandley Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Im gonna start with 70-410
  • BryandoBryando Member Posts: 48 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • rowelldrowelld Member Posts: 176
    Congrats! Feels good :)
    Visit my blog: http://www.packet6.com - I'm on the CWNE journey!
  • CCIE Wanna BeCCIE Wanna Be Member Posts: 95 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats!
    In Progress:
    WGU B.S. - I.T. - Security (and all the certs that come with it)
  • The_ExpertThe_Expert Member Posts: 136
    Great job! I'm still studying for mine... for some reason, the material does not want to stick.
    Masters, Public Administration (MPA), Bachelor of Science, 20+ years of technical experience.

Studying on again, off again...
  • siggnationsiggnation Member Posts: 182
    Congrats! I scheduled CCENT at the end of Feb, probably looking to schedule CCNA in Mid to late March.

Rock on.
    Currently Reading:

CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam v. 5.1
    CCIE Routing and Switching 5.0 OCG, Vol. I
    Cisco Lan Switching
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and the good score. icon_thumright.gif
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • ninjaturtleninjaturtle Member Posts: 245 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I remember when I first got my CCNA, it was such a great feeling. I knew that was the start to a networking career.

Cheers to you!!
    Current Study Discipline: CCIE Data Center
    Cisco SEAL, Cisco SWAT, Cisco DeltaForce, Cisco FBI, Cisco DoD, Cisco Army Rangers, Cisco SOCOM .ιlι..ιlι.
  • gorebrushgorebrush Member Posts: 2,743 ■■■■■■■□□□
    15" screen? You need a medal as well as the pass. I remember when my local testing place went from like 17-19 and I thought that was a revelation.

Congratulations!

What MS cert are you thinking about doing? I took my last one 6 years ago, but if they are still the same as they were then - you will find the pace of the exams a lot different to the Cisco ones.

I remember one MS exam I took - I was allowed 3 hours 45 minutes time for it - and of course you are allowed to back and forth through the exam. I think I went through it 4 times, and still had some time left. They were tough exams though, oh so so many words to read!
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on your CCNA! and best of luck on the 70-410 :D
  • 10Linefigure10Linefigure Member Posts: 368 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations! Well done!
    CCNP R&S, Security+
    B.S. Geography - Business Minor
    MicroMasters - CyberSecurity
    Professional Certificate - IT Project Management
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□