passed 271 today. new MCP

taktsoitaktsoi Member Posts: 224
as i have done my best and efforts on this exam, I finally passed it. :D

however, the score is low, only PASSed. because the "configuring and troubleshooting the desktop and user environment" is killing me, which is below 50. all objects are high , around 75-80, and the installing windows part archieve 100.

how should I imporve the configuring and troubleshooting objective? I need some suggestions on this

I will take the 272 soon to become MCDST.

what will I do next?

I am toward MCSA. Please suggest.

Thank you guys for your help.

mean people SUCK !!! BACK OFF !!!
The Next Stop is, MCSE 2003 and CCNA.
Bachelors of Technology in 1 More Year.

-Working on CCENT. Thank you my love <3

Comments

• miclchmiclch Member Posts: 42 ■■□□□□□□□□
    congratulations..
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Congrat's ;)
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    taktsoi wrote:
    as i have done my best and efforts on this exam, I finally passed it. :D

however, the score is low, only PASSed. because the "configuring and troubleshooting the desktop and user environment" is killing me, which is below 50. all objects are high , around 75-80, and the installing windows part archieve 100.

how should I imporve the configuring and troubleshooting objective? I need some suggestions on this

I will take the 272 soon to become MCDST.
    what will I do next?
    I am toward MCSA. Please suggest.
    Thank you guys for your help.

For configuring & troubleshooting windows environment, I found Microsoft really pushed that MCDSTs know group policies, and windows domain. You have to know about account permissions, especially involving accounts that belong to more than one group, thus knowing effective permissions etc.

for 272, some of those permissions questions will come up again, as well language + user environment specifically, and customization in general will be a heavy part of 272 exam, which is a little bit of spill over from 271, if you had problems if that, you should make sure you do your reviews and prepare.

Good luck!
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • dan87951dan87951 Member Posts: 107
    I hope in a few weeks im getting congrats like you! Good Job!