It's Miller-Time. . .

Yup, today's going to be one of those drinkin' days. I'd saved 70-270 for last on my path to MCSA, and I finished it today with a respectable score. So that's 70-270, 70-290, 70-291, and Security+. I think it's about time I take a break from the Microsoft tests for a few months. I think I'm going to spend a few weeks studying for Linux+, (I've been moonlighting,) and then head down the road to CCNA, (yup, more moonlighting when I was supposed to be working on the Windows Server stuff.) After that's over with, I'll get back to the MCSE track. After that, who knows. . . (who am I kidding? Sun Certified Solaris Administrator, here I come. . .)

But, for now, it's drinky-drinky time. I don't drink Miller, but I think the sentiment fits.

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.

Comments

• sprkymrksprkymrk Member Posts: 4,884 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I don't drink at all, but want to offer my congrats to you. So "congrats"! icon_cool.gif Have a root beer! :D
    All things are possible, only believe.
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    I don't drink at all

nor water ? icon_lol.gif

&
    @Slowhand : Grat's , I let Security+ for MCSE , MCDST for MCSA icon_lol.gif , for me
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!

cheers!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • mike cookmike cook Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • techEDtechED Member Posts: 55 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • mikej412mikej412 Member Posts: 10,086 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Congratulations! drunken_smilie.gif

I've found that studying for certification exams has drastically cut into my drinking time! icon_lol.gif

And since you do have a plan in place.... let the current celebration begin! drunken_smilie.gif
    :mike: Cisco Certifications -- Collect the Entire Set!
  • frankj1247frankj1247 Member Posts: 111
    Nice Going!

I'll toast a Yuengling to your accomplishment!
  • SlowhandSlowhand Mod Posts: 5,161 Mod
    Thank you all, it feels great to be headed into a weekend of just relaxing before the next study-session starts up. That weird feeling of being "done", if only temporarily.

Now, then. . . I'm in the process of inventing a new drinking game. You put a bottle of Patron on one side of your keyboard, a bottle of Grey Goose on the other, with a shot glass right up front. You re-watch some training videos, like the CBT Nuggets from 70-291. You take a shot of Patron every time you see an IP address, and you take a shot of the Grey Goose every time you hear the word "DNS". . . (and when they whip out a chart of a custom subnet in either binary or hex. . . it's time for the Absinthe.)

Free Microsoft Training: Microsoft Learn
    Free PowerShell Resources: Top PowerShell Blogs
    Free DevOps/Azure Resources: Visual Studio Dev Essentials

Let it never be said that I didn't do the very least I could do.
  • 12thlevelwarrior12thlevelwarrior Member Posts: 302
    congrats, i am planning on taking the same route as you after the mcsa. linux+, ccna then get back to mcse. i have one more test to finish up and have chosen to go with the 70-431 to get the mcsa and mcts:sql2005. enjoy your time off and forget about studying for awhile. congrats.
    Every man dies, not every man really lives.