Exam Cram book

tmurphy3100tmurphy3100 Member Posts: 154 ■■■□□□□□□□
i was wondering if anyone has used or studied with the CCNA exam cram book.

http://www.amazon.com/CCNA-Routing-Switching-200-120-Exam/dp/0789751097/ref=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1422638389&sr=1-9&keywords=ccna

Just looking for some input. I know this is not the Tech Exams recommended book but I like their format and I like Keith Barker too. I will also be completing a Udemy CCNA course while reading.

Thanks
2020 Goals: CCNA R&S, Cysa+, AZ103, Linux+, Pentest+

Comments

• siggnationsiggnation Member Posts: 182
    I have not used the exam cram book, but I do highly recommend Todd Lammle's book. Also, CBT Nuggets and Micro Nuggets by Jeremy Ciaora are awesome.
    Currently Reading:

CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam v. 5.1
    CCIE Routing and Switching 5.0 OCG, Vol. I
    Cisco Lan Switching
  • olhandleyolhandley Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I have the exam cram book. It is very good if you have a decent grasp on the concepts of CCNA. If you are a beginner, I would suggest the CCNA study guide by Todd Lammle. It's much more in depth as well as lab suggestions.
  • mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have the exam crams also.. I buy all material I think is useful and these are. I also bought the kindle versions so as to get the
    70% discount and snag the practice exams.. the practice exams are cool--there ain't any simulations but I like them icon_cheers.gif
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • joemysteriojoemysterio Member Posts: 152
    I see there is a CCENT 100-101 exam cram, but no 200-101. I'm assuming the 200-120 exam cram will be fine once I finish ccent and move to ccna?
    Current goals: CCNA/CCNP
  • siggnationsiggnation Member Posts: 182
    Yes, if you can't locate 200-101, then 200-120 would be a good alternative. It will contain all material for ICND1 and ICND2.
    Currently Reading:

CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam v. 5.1
    CCIE Routing and Switching 5.0 OCG, Vol. I
    Cisco Lan Switching
  • mikeybinecmikeybinec Member Posts: 484 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Cisco NetAcad Cuyamaca College
    A.S. LAN Management 2010 Grossmont College
    B.S. I.T. Management 2013 National University
  • no!all!no!all! Member Posts: 245 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I've got the 200-120 exam cram book. I definitely recommend it as a quick reference guide. I would not rely on it by itself though.
    A+, N+, S+, CCNA:RS, CCNA:Sec

"In high society TCP is more welcome than UDP. At least it knows a proper handshake" - Ben Franklin

2019 Goals: CCNP:RS & relocate to St. Pete, FL!
  • tmurphy3100tmurphy3100 Member Posts: 154 ■■■□□□□□□□
    mikeybinec wrote: »
    I have the exam crams also.. I buy all material I think is useful and these are. I also bought the kindle versions so as to get the
    70% discount and snag the practice exams.. the practice exams are cool--there ain't any simulations but I like them icon_cheers.gif

Wait, 70% off the voucher?! Is that when you buy the Kindle verison through Amazon? And I have a beginner / Entry level knowledge of Cisco through two college courses and what I learned from Net+. I am going through the CBT nuggets videos and I have practice labs on Udemy. So I guess the Crambook would be good for a reference for me.
    2020 Goals: CCNA R&S, Cysa+, AZ103, Linux+, Pentest+
  • joemysteriojoemysterio Member Posts: 152
    Sweet, I'll probably get both of them then. I end up mostly using it just for the study **** sheet thing, lol.
    Current goals: CCNA/CCNP
  • asoftasoft Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You may also check out free CCENT exam cram here: Cisco CCENT exam cram–Contents
  • asoftasoft Member Posts: 74 ■■□□□□□□□□
    i was wondering if anyone has used or studied with the CCNA exam cram book.

http://www.amazon.com/CCNA-Routing-Switching-200-120-Exam/dp/0789751097/ref=sr_1_9?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1422638389&sr=1-9&keywords=ccna

Just looking for some input. I know this is not the Tech Exams recommended book but I like their format and I like Keith Barker too. I will also be completing a Udemy CCNA course while reading.

Thanks

Check out FREE CCNA exam cram