Options

Best known/useful cloud cert?

chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
Hi,

Just wondered which cloud cert is best known/well regarded by HR or employers?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    philz1982philz1982 Member Posts: 978
    I'm assuming you are looking for cloud security since this is in the security forum? Are you looking for compliance of cloud environment, testing, ect?
  • Options
    chickenlicken09chickenlicken09 Member Posts: 537 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Cloud security.
  • Options
    philz1982philz1982 Member Posts: 978
    The only one, I have actually seen people have out in the field is the CSSK which is a combination between CSA and ISC2.
  • Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    not sure if it's relevant, but cloud+ is on for $99 if you use proctorU, Not sure how much security focus it has or not.
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I think anything cloud-related is good for resume fodder right now but the CCSK is the best known and respected cert.
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    rob1234rob1234 Banned Posts: 151
    philz1982 wrote: »
    The only one, I have actually seen people have out in the field is the CSSK which is a combination between CSA and ISC2.

CCSK is not a combination between CSA and ISC2 it is solely done by CSA, however CSA and ISC2 are working on a cloud cert together.
  • Options
    JDMurrayJDMurray Admin Posts: 13,028 Admin
    eddo1 wrote: »
    Just wondered which cloud cert is best known/well regarded by HR or employers?
    Have you considered searching IT postings on the major job boards (LinkedIn, Dice, Monster , etc.) and seeing what Cloud certs actual employers are asking for? I've heard that's a good thing to try.