70-687 online protor exam

bubbe2005bubbe2005 Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
how many questions are in the 687 exam? I'm gonna be sitting the online protor exam this Saturday...

Comments

• ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    • Number of questions: Microsoft does not disclose the number of questions on their certification exams, but this exam (70-687) is estimated to have about 50 questions.
    • Types of questions: Microsoft does not disclose the exam format, but the bulk of the exam is reported to be made up of multiple choice questions. You may also encounter simulations, reorder, or build a tree questions.
    • Passing score: 700/1000
    • Time limit: Microsoft does not disclose the time limit for their exams, but most exams have a time limit of about two hours.

Info taken from: Exam Profile: Configuring Windows 8 (70-687) | Exam Details / Trouble Spots | Pearson IT Certification
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • baboontesterbaboontester Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I just took this test a few days ago. Mine had 53