Failed with a 638

fredefrede Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
The exam must have been loaded with trick questions because I really felt like I did well. I felt it was not that difficult when I was taking it - then I got my score. I can't believe it. Very Very depressing.......don't know what to do right now.

Comments

• TeKniquesTeKniques Member Posts: 1,262 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Sorry to hear that. What did you use to prepare for the exam? What areas on your score report were lacking?

Good luck on your next attempt!
  • RZetlinRZetlin Inactive Imported Users Posts: 155
    What questions did you have problems with?

What did you use to study?

Good luck next time.
  • fredefrede Member Posts: 37 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Used Nuggets, Syngress, and MS-Press.

I did bad on 1 section acording to the printout - the Network Infrastructure section - looks like I got around 40% right. Maybe there is there a min. you need correct on each section, or you fail. I don't freakin know cause on the other sections it seems I did well. One was 100%, two were around 75% and one was around 60%.

After thinking about it for a bit, the test just did not seem that hard while I was taking it. Oh well....

I am taking it again this Friday. I leave the next day for a week's vacation. I need to pass it this time, as second failure is going to ruin my vacation.

Any suggestions on prep for taking this test the second time?

Fred
  • rockstar81rockstar81 Member Posts: 151
    You score really isnt that bad mate, your not far off passing so I would take condifence in that. Id cram a bit on the area you scored low on while just using flash cards to scan over the other stuff. You have a very good chance of passing this friday and even if you didnt dont let it wreak your holiday. Good luck mate.