autherised list of materials

HENNOHENNO Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
[edited]

Comments

• HENNOHENNO Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Many thanks for the information, can one obtain an autherised list of materials and providers for N+ exam material, I am using the TechNotes,
    but it would be useful to have some other material. Have tried to find a provider/material in UK,but have drawn a blank. I am using Mike Meyers Passport Second issue is this an up to date version.Is this sufficient as additional material? This book was bought second hand.
    Regards Henno
  • WebmasterWebmaster Admin Posts: 10,292 Admin
    At the following page you can find a list with CompTIA approved material,

icon_arrow.gifhttp://certification.comptia.org/resources/find_materials.aspx

If you get 'a' Network+ book that is up to date (i.e. covers the 2005 exam objectives) and combine it with my TechNotes, you should be able to cover 95% or more of the exam.
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    HENNO wrote:
    Many thanks for the information, can one obtain an autherised list of materials and providers for N+ exam material, I am using the TechNotes,
    but it would be useful to have some other material. Have tried to find a provider/material in UK,but have drawn a blank. I am using Mike Meyers Passport Second issue is this an up to date version.Is this sufficient as additional material? This book was bought second hand.
    Regards Henno

We're preparing for the same exam, and we're using the same materials.
    I've already gone through 2 chapters of Meyer's book, and about half way through technotes...For me, I think I have enough materials....oh..I am also using RU ready exam from StudyExam4Less....

Good luck!
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • kujayhawk93kujayhawk93 Member Posts: 355
    I must be on the right track, I'm also reading Meyer's Passport. I also picked up Exam Cram 2, but haven't looked at it much yet, I was mostly just going to use it for cross-reference if I ran into anything confusing in Meyers' book. I'm comtemplating taking my Net+ test on September 22, we'll see how the studying goes!
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    good luck to you! (and me!)

Cheers!
    Jack of all trades, master of none