Please Give me suggestion for CISSP exam !

Ye Myo ThuYe Myo Thu Member Posts: 9 ■■■□□□□□□□
I am planning to take CISSP exam in next month. I am from Myanmar and there is no CISSP official training class and BootCamp. I used Shon Harris CISSP 6th edition, Eric Conard - CISSP Study guide Second Edition, CISSP for Dummies 3th Edition , 11 Hours CISSP Study Guide and David R. Miller CISSP Training Kit for self study. I kindly would like to request all of you to give me any suggestion for this exam.
[h=3][/h]

Comments

• k3rberosk3rberos Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Study guides you have listed are more than enough to pass the test.
  • beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    If you are really looking for a boot camp there are several "canned" video or on demand courses you could take but frankly, I'd say you have enough material to study and review at this time.

SANS Institute/GIAC GISSP course comes to mind.
    InfoSec Institute (with Shon Harris) is another.

Just Google the above. Otherwise, don't overthink this exam. Its more important to have the experience than just the book learning.

Suggest trying to find another CISSP in your area for two very good reasons. First, you could use a bit of a study partner. Some one who could coach you a bit with the whole how do you handle this situation or that. What can you tell me about taking the exam locally.

Second, lining up someone with the CISSP already AND who is familiar with you can make getting the endorsement done that much more quickly and efficiently. This board can also be a fantastic resource for some coaching but there are topics that no one will ever touch here as well.

Enjoy the certification process and good luck!

- beads
  • mjsinhsvmjsinhsv Member Posts: 167
    You have everything you need to learn the material.
    Read through the "passed cissp" posts and follow their lead.

There is more free training material on a website called cccure dot org.

Good Luck.