Passed Server+

2»

Comments

• A.HazemA.Hazem Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    c0mptia wrote: »
    Congrad on your exam..were there any scsi question? do you re-call what type they were..thanks

i almost got no questions on SCSI .. maybe one question on iscsi (used in networks) .. and that SAS is faster than SCSI..

That's it.

Good Luck in your exam .. just solve the latest **** on exam collection one time to get used on the questions and GO ON!
  • A.HazemA.Hazem Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    A.Hazem wrote: »
    i almost got no questions on SCSI .. maybe one question on iscsi (used in networks) .. and that SAS is faster than SCSI..

That's it.

Good Luck in your exam .. just solve the latest **** on exam collection one time to get used on the questions and GO ON!

Thanks for the reply..
  • jayaleemjayaleem Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Most of the questions on that quizlet example were not on the exam. I was able to pass it with prior knowledge from other test, I barely passed with 758. The exam is not easy, it is as tough as Sec+
  • PsychoData91PsychoData91 Member Posts: 138 ■■■□□□□□□□
    jayaleem wrote: »
    Most of the questions on that quizlet example were not on the exam. I was able to pass it with prior knowledge from other test, I barely passed with 758. The exam is not easy, it is as tough as Sec+

I'm going to counter that, if Sec+ is as easy as Server+, then I am skipping Sec+ and going straight to heavier security certs like SSCP or CISSP. And I only have an associates degree in Comp Engineering and an A+. If you did well on the A+, then study up on the Server specific stuff (just read through a book on Serv+ and take a practice exam or two to see what areas you need extra effort in) because you already have a good understanding of large portions of Server+.

Also, keep in mind that expecting to have seen the PRACTICE questions ON the exam should mean that you have broken part 4 of the CompTIA candidate agreement and should forfeit any certs and test scores you have gotten illegitimately. They COULD take ALL of your CompTIA certs if they decided too and prevent you from ever even being allowed to get another CompTIA cert. (Section 7)
    Seeking and/or obtaining unauthorized access to examination materials (this includes using braindump material and/or any unauthorized publication of Exam questions with or without answers)