CISSP Practice Exams

kvponkshekvponkshe Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hello All,
I have booked my CISSP exam on 11th of April 2015. Kindly suggest me which practice exams I can use for preparation.Many of my friends suggesting cccure paid test.
Any other suggestions or should I go with cccure only .

kvponkshe

Comments

• TheFORCETheFORCE Member Posts: 2,297 ■■■■■■■■□□
    kvponkshe wrote: »
    Hello All,
    I have booked my CISSP exam on 11th of April 2015. Kindly suggest me which practice exams I can use for preparation.Many of my friends suggesting cccure paid test.
    Any other suggestions or should I go with cccure only .

kvponkshe

Try Transcender and Total Tester. You will get various questions on various topics and you can also personalize your test with questions from domains you feel you have weaknesses. It also allows you to take a full simulation exam. I think that helps with the mental preparation of sitting for 6 hours and answering 250 question.
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    No need to pay for practice questions save your hard earn money. do the questions in the back of the books you use and complete these test.

McGraw-Hill Education | CISSP Practice Exams
    https://www.skillset.com/certifications/cissp
    Elsevier: conrad: CISSP Study Guide Practice Exams
  • jvrlopezjvrlopez Member Posts: 913 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I liked the Sybex and All In One practice tests (the ones that were in the book and on their respective CDs). The All In One CISSP practice questions stand alone book was another good resource. Nothing will mirror the test exactly, but testing over the material and getting familiar with it will help.
    And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high. ~Ayrton Senna
  • Robertf969Robertf969 Member Posts: 190
    I found the Transcender practice tests helpful. I mastered every question in the bank and read every explanation.
  • LionelTeoLionelTeo Member Posts: 526 ■■■■■■■□□□
    I had taken StudisScope, Conrad Test, GISP Actual Exam and CCCure. I have found Conrad Test to test the minimum theory you should remember, didn't find CCCure really useful. GISP practice is very close the the actual exam, but slightly harder. StudisScope is waste of money. The practice exam I had always hear in this forum is either CCCure or Transcender, I had heard many people saying transcender is very close to the actual exam as well, therefore I do put that in my list of recommendation. Even though I have never try it, I have know someone who took GISP and Transcender stated before transcender is more value for money than any practice exam, follow up GISP as a second most valuable practice, but GISP is quite expensive which lesser people decided to go for it.
  • zcamerozcamero Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    To me the questions that were most helpful in passing the exam were AIO 6th edition questions especially the scenario based questions. From what I remember there were about 100 questions in the front of the book, 30 or so per domain, and a 250 question test in the back of the book.
  • seigexseigex Member Posts: 105
    CCURE's study mode is great... it allows you to attempt the question and figure out if you're right or wrong. Perfect for training and memorization, kind of like flash cards. Then after you feel confident you can attempt a test and see how it goes. That's what got me through it, also did Total Tester several times to see what scores I was getting. I was in the 70 to 80% range on most tests.

I can't do practice tests in books, it's not the way I learn, and can be frustrating for me, computer-based ones are easier for me to handle.