Web based Transcender. Any good?

Just wondering if anyone has tried the web based Transcender practice tests and what they think of them compared to the downloadable version?

I've bought the download for my core exams and they have been excellent especially for the sims but now I'm doing 297 and as far as I'm aware there are no sims. Plus I'm SKINT icon_redface.gif so need to go the cheaper option really....
Up Next : Not sure :o

Comments

• jpeezy55jpeezy55 Member Posts: 255
    Transcender is excellent, no question. I did not even know they had a web-based version. I just always bought what I needed. Do you have the link for that? Or is it just from their main website? I'd like to check them out. Just remember to avoid those braindumpz, they get you no-where! One trick to see if something is considered illegal by TechExams.net is to type the name in a new post and then preview your message, but don't submit it yet! If the name is still there, such as Transcender, then you are good. If you get XXXXXXX or even a whole different phrase, then you know it is bad and should be avoided at all costs! Some people don't know the difference and think that using stolen questions and answers from the real exam is okay, but it's not.

Good Luck!
    Tech Support: "Ok, so your monitor is not working, the screen is blank, and no matter what you do it stays blank? Do you see that button on the bottom right hand side just below the screen? Press it. . . . Great, talk to you next time!"
  • farhanier1farhanier1 Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
    www.transcender.com
    www.preplogic.com
    www.cert21.com
    www.****.com
    www.examforce.com

it's just to see if these sites are accepted as legal by techexams.net
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Someone recomended me transcendere's , before exam's but I diden't try them, what are thse all about? icon_confused.gif:
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    They are well known for their practice exams. About as close as you can get to the real thing without cheating. We used to use them here, but because of their prices, they are hard to come by around here now.
  • barryjohnsbarryjohns Member Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I used transcenders for each of my MCSE exams, they were superb they were so comprehesive that passing the transcenders was actually tougher then the real exam so by passing the transcenders you are almost certain to pass the real exams like me. My transcenders were included in the e-learning package i purchased through a training company... if anyone wants me to recommend the company please pm me privately
    Barry Johns - MCSE Certified
  • geekiegeekie Member Posts: 391
    Well I got the full download in the end. Case studies are very good and are helping me to focus on the key words needed to get the answer right. Explanantiions are very good too!

I also opted for the 60 day web based measureup practice tests as they were doing a 25% discount. Again good case studies although I don't seem to get any exhibits icon_sad.gif
    Up Next : Not sure :o