Boson or MEasure Up...what is the best Practical exam to purchase if any?

Charles LindsayCharles Lindsay Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi

I have been studying for my 70-680 exam for the past 2 months, and would like to carry out a few practice exams to get a feel for it. I have came across Boson and Measure Up.
Which one if any is the best to purchase?

Regards

Comments

• joemc3joemc3 Member Posts: 141 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I have the measure up and I don't like them at all. I keep getting the same questions. It has only 130 questions or so to choose from.
  • Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    I have no experience with Boson but I used Measureup for mine. Can't fault them as I did pass.
    The test engine was a bit outdated but they have recently revamped.
  • Charles LindsayCharles Lindsay Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thank you all for the replies.

I am not sure if i should buy any of them or not now. I would love to have an idea of what the exam will be like, any suggestions?
  • BucklesBuckles Member Posts: 69 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Thank you all for the replies.

I am not sure if i should buy any of them or not now. I would love to have an idea of what the exam will be like, any suggestions?

I found the 680 much easier than the 685 (as I haven't passed the 685 exam yet)... 680 is a bit more about concepts- 685 is very technical. I found going through the Prof. Messer Material and the CBT Nuggets stuff ample.
    Personally, MeasureUp's practice exams might be okay for 680 but I find them lacking for the 685. I scored 82% in it and still couldn't pass my actual exam.

In addition to Messer (free videos on youtube) and CBT Nuggets, There's also some great free material out there

MCTS 70-680 Practice Exam

http://www.mcitpguide.com/mcts-70-680-practice-test-3/
  • Smilodon31Smilodon31 Member Posts: 16 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hey Charles ,
    I just sat the exam on monday the 2nd and passed it first time ,but just passed it. I used measure up, although it had some good questions that I haven't come accross in the study material , I found that they repeated a lot of their questions. You Have a bank of 182 questions , but a lot of them get repeated.
    As for the actual exam, In my personal experience there were a lot of questions on VHD'S and branchecache.
    Good luck with the exam.