eLearn Security - PTS

jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
I finished the PTS course material but I didn't do any of the labs yet. I need to focus on the web, programming and buffer overflow stuff. I went to look at the exam information and it's not even ready yet.

A lot of it was review for me but the best thing about it is that a lot of the information is straight forward.
Booya!!
WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
*****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****

Comments

• H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    did you purchase the Elite or Full package? I want the Full package, but I also want a printed certificate if I pass, and don't feel it's worth the extra $100 for the elite package myself.
  • jamesleecolemanjamesleecoleman Member Posts: 1,899 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I went for the Elite package... I think it's worth it. I gotta put in sometime to make sure that I don't fail. The three free retakes and international shipping of the certificate is what got me for the Elite plan. The thing about it is that they retakes have to be 7 days of each other, which I didn't like but oh well.
    Booya!!
    WIP : | CISSP [2018] | CISA [2018] | CAPM [2018] | eCPPT [2018] | CRISC [2019] | TORFL (TRKI) B1 | Learning: | Russian | Farsi |
    *****You can fail a test a bunch of times but what matters is that if you fail to give up or not*****