Just passed Network+ N10-005

KandinskyKandinsky Member Posts: 108 ■■■□□□□□□□
Let me start off by saying this test is no joke. I passed the A+ back in January and it had a couple of tricky questions but I was surprised by the difficulty of the Network+. I used the measureup practice exams and also watched the Professor Messer videos and a text book by "ILT series". My advice would be to study EVERYTHING. {Content violating the NDA REMOVED} Also don't let the simulations cause you to waste too much time. Flag them and go back at the end.

I passed with 797/900. Not the best score in the world, but a pass is a pass! Now onto Security+ for the trifecta! icon_cool.gif

Comments

• jensmith592jensmith592 Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congratulations
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations, and best of luck on your Sec+!
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • KandinskyKandinsky Member Posts: 108 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks everyone!
  • Snow.brosSnow.bros Member Posts: 832 ■■■■□□□□□□
  • tmcgtmcg Banned Posts: 127
    Congratulations! The issue with N+ is that there is so much content to cover. Good building block for other certifications.
  • speednetworkspeednetwork Member Posts: 13 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. I just passed Network+ also and it was tougher than I expected but taking CCENT the day before definitely helped.
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • CMalon02CMalon02 Member Posts: 25 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats I just scheduled mine for the 27th I'm going to give the test the respect it deserves while studying.
    fuz1on wrote: »
    Congrats. I just passed Network+ also and it was tougher than I expected but taking CCENT the day before definitely helped.

Thanks. What was the difficulty like on the CCENT? Was it the same difficulty as Network+? Easier or more difficult?
    CMalon02 wrote: »
    Congrats I just scheduled mine for the 27th I'm going to give the test the respect it deserves while studying.

Yes, don't underestimate it. Thanks and good luck on your exam!
  • Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. Hard work pays.
    How did you find the CCENT compared to N+ is the leap quite a large one?
    Congrats on the pass Network + is a great course and covers a lot of material that comes in handy when taking other certs.