Just passed

slee335slee335 Member Posts: 124
Woo just passed the exam today by the skin of my teeth I was surprised by the performance questions so many..750 out of 900 lol

Comments

• slee335slee335 Member Posts: 124
    Hope this help some people my test was 70 question about 7 were performacr question. I was expecting more question on ports n crypto but only got a few a lot more about wireless install. Felt like I study the wrong area I was studying encryption n ports a lot
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats! In my eyes, 750/900 = 900/900 | A pass is a pass. icon_cool.gif

That's kinda cool though! I have never gotten exactly the score needed to pass - I got one point over once though.

By the hair on our chinny chin chins...
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing your Sec+!
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Arod95Arod95 Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on your pass!
  • successrealmsuccessrealm Member Posts: 104 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • anoeljranoeljr Member Posts: 278 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats bud! I bet you're so relieved! When I took the Security+ I got a 750 too lol.
  • jaankhanjaankhan Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats
    Can any one help me with CGEIT review manual 2015?
  • guy9guy9 Banned Posts: 59 ■■□□□□□□□□
    You passed congrats
  • paq7512paq7512 Member Posts: 102 ■■□□□□□□□□