Paid for the PMP Application without being audited!!!!!!

SuperLT09SuperLT09 Member Posts: 31 ■□□□□□□□□□
Team,

I just wanted to say that it feels so good to get that PMP Application out of the way without being audited....That only will take you and average of 5-8 hours to fill out to make sure your ducks are in a row. Now on to Rita's PMP Prep and the PMBOK....Stay blessed!
2018 Goals: CISSP (JUNE), MSCA Server 2016 (SEPTEMBER), CISM (DECEMBER), Need to learn Linux and Python

2019 Goals: OSCP, Transferring to the Army Cyber Branch

Comments

• vr2312vr2312 Member Posts: 12 ■■■□□□□□□□
    All the best for the exam if you are yet to give it.

Do share your study program, i am thinking of getting the application thing done within a week and I have already started studying the PMBOK guide,
    Don't be complacent.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SuperLT09SuperLT09 Member Posts: 31 ■□□□□□□□□□
    VR2312,

My study plan consists on Andy Crowe's PMP Prep book: How to pass on your first attempt and the PM Prepcast videos. I highly recommend the videos because the author goes into great detail on what you need to know to pass the PMP Exam and what it takes to be a great PM. After I read a chapter about the Knowledge Area, I take mini quizzes to evaluate my learning. I take a practice exam (200 questions, 4 hours) every Sunday as well. I scheduled my test on the 20th of March but I plan on attending a boot camp given by PMStudy from the 16th-19th. MEMORIZE the PROCESSES and EARNED VALUE FORMULAS!!!! Good Luck with everything!!!
    2018 Goals: CISSP (JUNE), MSCA Server 2016 (SEPTEMBER), CISM (DECEMBER), Need to learn Linux and Python

2019 Goals: OSCP, Transferring to the Army Cyber Branch
  • akbar.azwirakbar.azwir Member Posts: 18 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Make sure you understand and can explain to yourself the flow of the processes, the flow of deliverable, the flow of work information, the flow of change requests. Good luck.