Failed 300-115

dsgmdsgm Member Posts: 228 ■■■□□□□□□□
Failed with a score of 766 a little disappointed but I know I'll nail it next time, might take it in a week since its fresh in my mind and I know what I was weak on

Comments

• networker050184networker050184 Mod Posts: 11,962 Mod
    Better luck next time!
    An expert is a man who has made all the mistakes which can be made.
  • bharvey92bharvey92 Member Posts: 419
    Chin up mate and keep going you'll get it next time. I can't comment on the 300-115 as I've not sat the new syllabus. Any ideas what you found most difficult or struggled on?
    2018 Goal: CCIE Written [ ]
  • GForce75GForce75 Member Posts: 222
    Just keep getting it in. I failed the old CCNP Route exam... but tried to study it in 4 days before the test expired. I'll get back at this new one again. I had a 745 on that one back in Jan.
    Doctoral Candidate - BA (33/60hrs) ~ MBA/Project Management ~ BA/Business-IT
  • dsgmdsgm Member Posts: 228 ■■■□□□□□□□
    bharvey92 wrote: »
    Chin up mate and keep going you'll get it next time. I can't comment on the 300-115 as I've not sat the new syllabus. Any ideas what you found most difficult or struggled on?

One of the sims I messed up some commands, the summary said infrastructure security so I need to brush up on that
  • dsgmdsgm Member Posts: 228 ■■■□□□□□□□
    GForce75 wrote: »
    Just keep getting it in. I failed the old CCNP Route exam... but tried to study it in 4 days before the test expired. I'll get back at this new one again. I had a 745 on that one back in Jan.

Yea I wanted to get started on my switch

Thanks I know I will get it next time