Passed LX0-102!!

jasonincognitojasonincognito Registered Users Posts: 4 ■□□□□□□□□□
Man, this was a lot harder than I had anticipated, and definitely tougher than LX0-101.

Comments

• H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on completing your Linux+ certification, don't forget to submit for your LPIC-1 and SUSE CLA certifications too!
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats. i felt the same way about 102 vs. 101. feels good huh?! great accomplishment!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Well done.
    Interesting how others feel 102 was easier. I found it more challenging.
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • PremierCiscoPremierCisco Member Posts: 221
    Congrats, well done
    Bachelor of Science in Computer Services Management - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Higher Certificate in Science in Computer Services - Limerick Institute of Technology
    Certificate Information Technology and Computing - The Open University
    Certificate in Computing and Mathematics -The Open University
  • GForce75GForce75 Member Posts: 222
    Congrats!
    Doctoral Candidate - BA (33/60hrs) ~ MBA/Project Management ~ BA/Business-IT
  • varelgvarelg Banned Posts: 790
    Man, this was a lot harder than I had anticipated, and definitely tougher than LX0-101.
    Awesome, congratulations! Strangely, I felt 102 was easier than 101 and had higher score on 102.
    What is next on your cert list to knock out, are you going to stick with Linux?
  • DrethylDrethyl Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
    For me 102 was much easier than 101, as a matter of fact I took 102 before 101.
  • DAVIS NGUYENDAVIS NGUYEN Member Posts: 1,472 ■■■□□□□□□□
  • c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□