Options

Failed 70-410

Huck88Huck88 Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
I failed the 70-410 for the second time I actually did worse and I studied more.

Comments

• Options
    knownheroknownhero Member Posts: 450
    Huck88 wrote: »
    I failed the 70-410 for the second time I actually did worse and I studied more.

Unlucky mate! Don't stop keep smashing it and you'll win. Doesn't matter how many times you do it. Once its done, its done.
    70-410 [x] 70-411 [x] 70-462[x] 70-331[x] 70-332[x]
    MCSE - SharePoint 2013 :thumbup:

Road map 2017: JavaScript and modern web development

• Options
    thegreatbelowthegreatbelow Member Posts: 34 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What resources did you use? Sometimes I find using multiple resources helps... maybe somebody here can shed some light on what they used to pass.
    Failing is a bummer.. but it gives you an advantage of knowing what material was on the test.

Good luck with the next go around
  • Options
    Louie1277Louie1277 Member Posts: 505 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Trust me it's okay. I failed it twice already!!!! It's a terrible feeling not passing that dumb exam. I just picked up myself and lets do it again. Just keep trying like I'm doing.

This time around I'm using the Master server book, and going over the cbt nugget videos plus i bought a couple week ago the mcsa 70-410 from Don Poulton. it's okay but I think master server is better. Lab starting to play with it again ...

Just remember no matter if you know it keep on reading it. I get tired of reading the same thing over and over, but if you notice it comes in handy down the road.

Other thing this time around I'm going to see about getting some pre-exam test. Last 2 times I really didn't try those. Just need to find a good site that offer exams that users have used and passed the exam.

Good luck!
    2018 Goals: 70-410 [X], 70-411 [],70-412 [] :bow: 410- Passed!!!!!!

My Goal for the Future
    2012 - *MCSA*(WHO KNOWS WHEN) KEEP FAILING!!!! Not enough time to pass the last 2 exams.
    2021 - *Security+*
    2022 - * Pen Tester*
  • Options
    Rocket-sGRocket-sG Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I failed it the first time as well. The problem I found is how pathetic are the Microsoft Press books at covering the material and how ill-prepared you would be if you only studies Microsoft's textbook.

And how you have to jump around all over the internet to find the exam objectives and the TechNets that have you clicking all over the place from link to link

But do keep your chin up and what worked for me was reading the Craig Zacker book (and all practive questions), watching all of the cbt nuggets, doing measure up practice exams, installing Hyper-V and setting up 3 servers to communicate with each other, install the OS and so forth.

You are not the only one to not pass on the first attempt, so please dont beat yourself up over it. Take a few days off and then get back on the horse, you will certainly pass the next time.
  • Options
    dbzrfldbzrfl Member Posts: 40 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Its tough failing any certification I failed S+ and N+, the first time around, only using the labsim.
    I have not taken the 410 yet. I plan to start studying monday for this exam, what dose the 410 cover is it basic install?
    I work with server 2008 now.