Options

CISSP Questions.

BlackBeretBlackBeret Member Posts: 683 ■■■■■□□□□□
When taking practice exams I noticed some of the questions are outdated and the answers are wrong. Are the exam questions updated with current answers, or should I answer based on the standard when it was last revised a few years ago?

Comments

• Options
    dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Your "practice" questions are not the official cissp test questions. I would suggest you use all the free practice exams that we have post on this forum multiple times and also the practice question at the end of each chapter in the books that you are using to study. Good Luck.
  • Options
    GForce75GForce75 Member Posts: 222
    Depending on who you use is matters, but in all honesty... most of the practice exams help you verify some of the basic knowledge that you posses. For example, how a Private Key and Public Key works through PKI. When facing the CISSP exam, you will be stressed test. It doesn't hurt, but I only studied the questions out of the Shon Harris book to verify what I read.
    Doctoral Candidate - BA (33/60hrs) ~ MBA/Project Management ~ BA/Business-IT
  • Options
    BlackBeretBlackBeret Member Posts: 683 ■■■■■□□□□□
    I'm just using the ones on the CD in the AIO book. Some are just dated, such as SSL key string lengths. Apparently the answer was 40 and 128, but now 128 and 256 is all I ever see. I'm just going to assume the current tests have at least updated answers.
  • Options
    GForce75GForce75 Member Posts: 222
    BlackBeret wrote: »
    I'm just using the ones on the CD in the AIO book. Some are just dated, such as SSL key string lengths. Apparently the answer was 40 and 128, but now 128 and 256 is all I ever see. I'm just going to assume the current tests have at least updated answers.

Ya, it's good to know... but I wouldn't get too caught up on it. Haha, to be honest... I didn't even know that about the SSL. I just always remembered the AES, DES, blowfish, and SHA1 along with MD5.
    Doctoral Candidate - BA (33/60hrs) ~ MBA/Project Management ~ BA/Business-IT