Passed MTA 98-365

obaid.abbasiobaid.abbasi Member Posts: 10 ■□□□□□□□□□
Took the exam today and passed it with 71%. The score might not look good to you but I had very less time to study. Anyways, I had a little knowledge of servers before. I had gone through CBT Nuggets + MTA 98 - 365 Official Book

Advice:
Donot stick to CBT Nuggets only
You must read the book before taking the exam
Make notes and revise them
During exam if you don't know the answer of any question use review later option as it's very handy.

Need Inspiration? Here is one

I am working as a Helpdesk Support in a company based in Jubail (Saudi Arabia). My duty starts at 7 am and I go back at 9:30 PM meaning I stay in office for 14 hr and 30 mins (Also it takes me 50 minutes to reach office). The nature of the job keeps me busy all day and when I reach home i just go to bed and sleep. For MTA 98-365 there was no chance for me to study at home but I was determined to pass this certification at any cost. It took me 2 months to prepare myself for exam because I had only 1 hour to study in whole day and that was my lunch time. I have 1 hour of lunch break in which I studied everything/ Also I have only 1 week day off and that is Friday. I am writing this just to tell you guys (who are planning to study this exam) that If I can do it then definitely you can do it and in half the time I spent. There is no rocket science in it go for it guys. This certification will boost-up your confidence and will help you in climbing up the IT Certifications ladder

Feel free to ask any question related to exam

Comments