Guide me about CISSP question from your memories

rajeshraj25rajeshraj25 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
Dear friends, I am preparing for CISSP. I have gone through the books and videos suggested in this forum but not sure about the kind of question actually comes in the exam. I also gone through the practice exam but still I would like to under the quality of question from my all dear friends those who already cleared the exam. Will it be bookish like you need to answer questions like what is the RFC# of RADIUS, how many different areas are there in COBIT, what is he port # of TACACS+ etc.

I would really appreciate if you can guide me..

Comments

• beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    @rajeshraj25;

Please download and read the following .PDF
    https://www.isc2.org/uploadedfiles/education/cbt%20examination%20agreement.pdf

Please outline section 2.3 Exam Agreement and explain the meaning to this section and how it does or does not relate to the body of the paper.

Thank-you. You are an example to us all.

- b/eads
  • dustervoicedustervoice Member Posts: 877 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Read all the "passed" threads on this site.. then you wont need to ask whats on the exam. If you have gone through the books i.e shon harris and have done all the practice questions then you should be ok for the real test. Good luck
  • GForce75GForce75 Member Posts: 222
    It would not do you any good. They change out the questions fast. As mentioned above, finding study material will already help you with it... but it just boils down to pure studying and understanding how to cross all the domains with a managers hat on.
    Doctoral Candidate - BA (33/60hrs) ~ MBA/Project Management ~ BA/Business-IT
  • mjsinhsvmjsinhsv Member Posts: 167
    Exam cheating is a way of life in India.
    Their call centers are chock full of paper tigers.

Once the NDA is violated and brain **** or " Guide me about CISSP question from your memories" are available , the CISSP cert will be completely worthless.

ISC will become a real "non profit" organization when that happens.
  • papadocpapadoc Member Posts: 154
    mjsinhsv wrote: »
    Exam cheating is a way of life in India.
    Their call centers are chock full of paper tigers.

Once the NDA is violated and brain **** or " Guide me about CISSP question from your memories" are available , the CISSP cert will be completely worthless.

ISC will become a real "non profit" organization when that happens.

+1

The majority of them are doing this so they can get into InfoSys, TATA, HCL, Cognizant, GenPact, WiPro, MindTree, Accenture or any of the large outfits there which in turn sell services to companies globally. I have never been impressed with any of their security teams and I've been through a lot of their proposals and people.
  • beadsbeads Member Posts: 1,531 ■■■■■■■■■□
    That has been a thrust of mine on another thread now for the past few weeks. The material has been completely digested and ready to be spoon feed to the masses. The ISC2 is going out of there way to make the exam easier, not harder to obtain or maintain. "I need to find 2 million more CISSPs..." not I need to find 2 million more qualified CISSPs to fill the need.

Our past leadership has shown us the way..! And it ain't pretty.

@mjsinhsv;

Oh so true. Braindumps have corrupted many a certification. Now, I go by certification numbers - lower is better.

Google CISSP braindump - approximately 38,500 results. And this dolt has to ask on a certification board rather than just using a search engine? Massive fail whale.

- b/eads