PASSED OS!!!!

sujee27sujee27 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
i passed os with a score of 670 today. Expected somewhere in the 700s or low 800s but got a 670...but hey 670 is a pretty good mark for someone who only studied 5 days or so...without purchasing any study materials... next stop CORE...should be easier

Comments

• Ricka182Ricka182 Member Posts: 3,359
    congrats!
    i remain, he who remains to be....
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congrats!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • nelnel Member Posts: 2,859 ■□□□□□□□□□
    congrats.....how did you find the exam?
    Xbox Live: Bring It On

Bsc (hons) Network Computing - 1st Class
    WIP: Msc advanced networking
  • sujee27sujee27 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    it was really easy...lol i thought i only got like 6 questions wrong and yes there were 100 questions but the 20 extra are general knowledge, VERY EASY...tho still they don't mark that part. I think CompTIA is marking some right answers wrong like some have explained in the past...
  • PCHoldmannPCHoldmann Member Posts: 450
    Congrats!
    There's no place like ^$
    Visit me at Route, Switch, Blog
  • dv65dv65 Member Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    How you passed at all after only a week studing is beyond me. Hardware I could understand, but OS? GOOD JOB!!!

I've been working on it for a couple of months, I passed the class I've taken with a very good grade, and I still don't feel near ready for the exam. But I'm taking it next week. I hope it's as easy as you make it seem. If God is with me, I'll pass, if not...
  • PlantwizPlantwiz Mod Posts: 5,057 Mod
    Congratulations! :)
    Plantwiz
    _____
    "Grammar and spelling aren't everything, but this is a forum, not a chat room. You have plenty of time to spell out the word "you", and look just a little bit smarter." by Phaideaux

***I'll add you can Capitalize the word 'I' to show a little respect for yourself too.

'i' before 'e' except after 'c'.... weird?
  • sujee27sujee27 Member Posts: 31 ■■□□□□□□□□
    dv65 wrote:
    How you passed at all after only a week studing is beyond me. Hardware I could understand, but OS? GOOD JOB!!!

I've been working on it for a couple of months, I passed the class I've taken with a very good grade, and I still don't feel near ready for the exam. But I'm taking it next week. I hope it's as easy as you make it seem. If God is with me, I'll pass, if not...

hey i'm sure you'll do great..just go over the objectives.. now i have to study for my core.. enough fooling around XD