Pass 70-271 .. 883

!30!30 Member Posts: 356
Pass this morning , the exam is easy , but I saw some new thing's here , there are question's where they don't tell you how many option's to choose they only tell you choose all that aply .

If you learn and revise you can get it very easy , I recomend you all Windows XP Pro book . It's not so big , and it has many esential thing's that are cover during the exam.

MCSA/MCSE Self Training for Windows XP it's also a good book.

If you have only one PC you can use Virtual PC , but you have to have a minimum of 512/RAM , and 1,6 Ghz procesor it's enough.

I have to focus on 70-272 now ... completing my MCDST !

Cheers !
Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)

Comments

• eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    Congrats!
    witty comment
  • bighornsheepbighornsheep Member Posts: 1,506
    !30 wrote:
    Pass this morning , the exam is easy , but I saw some new thing's here , there are question's where they don't tell you how many option's to choose they only tell you choose all that aply .

this is new? I thought that they would use that when you need to check 3 or more....
    Jack of all trades, master of none
  • eurotrasheurotrash Member Posts: 817
    !30 wrote:

this is new? I thought that they would use that when you need to check 3 or more....
    Not necessarily.
    witty comment
  • janmikejanmike Member Posts: 3,076
    Congratulations, and good luck on 70-272!
    "It doesn't matter, it's in the past!"--Rafiki
  • !30!30 Member Posts: 356
    Thank's guy's !

choose all that aply for me was new , I haven't receive this kind of question , neither on CCNA or the another's MS.

choose all that aply mean's 1 corect , 2 corect's .. etc..not especially 3 or more ;)

Cheer's ! Good luck to the rest taking their certification's ;)
    Optimism is an occupational hazard of programming: feedback is the treament. (Kent Beck)
  • APAAPA Member Posts: 959
    congratulations

CCNA | CCNA:Security | CCNP | CCIP
    JNCIA:JUNOS | JNCIA:EX | JNCIS:ENT | JNCIS:SEC
    JNCIS:SP | JNCIP:SP