Options

Taking CISSP after April 15th, Can anyone recommend any books...

danny069danny069 Member Posts: 1,025 ■■■■□□□□□□
reflecting the new requirements? Any thoughts as well about the new vs. the old would be appreciated thanks!

https://www.isc2.org/uploadedfiles/(isc)2_public_content/exam_outlines/cissp-exam-outline-april-2015.pdf
I am a Jack of all trades, Master of None

Comments

• Options
    GForce75GForce75 Member Posts: 222
    Papa doc has a recent post of the official guide being updated. I have no idea how good it is, but it's a start. The problem is that there is no overlap and that's why publications may take a-bit to catch up. Like with SEC 301 and 401, there was an overlap for nearly a year I think, which helps... but you know CISSP is a different monster.
    Doctoral Candidate - BA (33/60hrs) ~ MBA/Project Management ~ BA/Business-IT
  • Options
    rajeshraj25rajeshraj25 Member Posts: 7 ■□□□□□□□□□
    suggest that you wait and attempt the exam only when you are confident, aware and prepred for all the changes
  • Options
    melvinfzmelvinfz Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Hi there , me too preparing for the CISSP exam . waiting to see who clears it first. i checked with cccure.org and they said not any major changes.check out their site .i wrote to ISC2 and they said get the new book . i refer right now to shon harris 6th edi plus ccure.org question bank.