MCSA Study Buddy

banzoolabanzoola Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
Hi everyone i'm new to the forum so let me introduce myself

I'm an I.T support technician and had this job for around 4 years, im currently trying to progress to second line so i've started studying for my MCSA. I've just passed my CCENT and move straight over to the Microsoft cert. Has anyone recently started thee mcsa revision? i'm looking to skype with someone in a similar situation looking to progress there carer with an MCSA.

Comments

• gbdavidxgbdavidx Member Posts: 840
    banzoola wrote: »
    Hi everyone i'm new to the forum so let me introduce myself

I'm an I.T support technician and had this job for around 4 years, im currently trying to progress to second line so i've started studying for my MCSA. I've just passed my CCENT and move straight over to the Microsoft cert. Has anyone recently started thee mcsa revision? i'm looking to skype with someone in a similar situation looking to progress there carer with an MCSA.

I'd be interested. Hit me up on private message. I'll send you my username
  • banzoolabanzoola Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Thanks for your interest, i can't PM yet due to new user restrictions. Can you email me on banzoola and it's at gmail.com
  • nsternster Member Posts: 231
    You don't want to try to finish your CCNA before starting Microsoft Certs?
  • banzoolabanzoola Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    No the CCNA goes beyond the job i want and i feel its more geared towards an ISP.

The quickest way for me to become a system admin or a infrastructure engineer will be completing my MCSA. My CCENT has given me more than enough knowledge to configure routers and switches for a medium size business. I'm seriously lacking server skills i may revisit my CCNA once i have my MCSA
  • natharasnatharas Member Posts: 20 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I'm keen as well but haven't done to much study, also based in Australia