SSCP StudIScope practice test compared to the actual test

newjacknewjack Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
How are these practice tests compared to the actual test? I bought ver 1 and ver 2. I failed miserably (60%) and I am taking the test april 9th. Up until this point I had felt extremely confident in my knowledge with what is covered on the SSCP exam.

I have studied the AIO 3 times and have used Prof Messers Sec+ videos several times. I am going through the Transignal videos too, but the videos seem so far to reinforce what I already know.

All other practice tests I have taken I've scored 75-85+, how does this practice test compare to the actual test?

Comments

• jonwinterburnjonwinterburn Member Posts: 161 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Are you reading the explanations for the ones you get wrong? Personally, I thought the wording was poor for many of the StudiScope questions, both the CISSP & SSCP sets. I also found I wasn't reading them carefully, and when I did, then I got most of them correct.

In my experience of both SSCP & CISSP exams, I found the questions were clearer than StudiScope, but nonetheless did require careful reading to understand what's really being asked. StudiScope prepares you well for that.
  • newjacknewjack Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Are you reading the explanations for the ones you get wrong? Personally, I thought the wording was poor for many of the StudiScope questions, both the CISSP & SSCP sets. I also found I wasn't reading them carefully, and when I did, then I got most of them correct.

In my experience of both SSCP & CISSP exams, I found the questions were clearer than StudiScope, but nonetheless did require careful reading to understand what's really being asked. StudiScope prepares you well for that.

Yeah I will go back to the questions I got wrong and carefully analyze them. I couldn't believe it to be quite honest with you. A lot of them I singled out the answers to 2, but couldn't finalize the most correct. And then the wording just confused me.
  • newjacknewjack Member Posts: 106 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I found a site that had some of the questions on my practice test, the questions are extremely similiar to the SSCP Practice test wording, the way the questions were asked kind of warp my brain -- http://www.*********/flashcards/sscp-set-9-4700535