Taking CEH on Friday April 3rd!

Rumblr33Rumblr33 Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
I am preparing to sit for the CEH v8 exam and I wanted to know if anyone had any words of advice? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    I can't give much advise as I haven't wrote the exam yet myself, but I plan on writing it after the Sec+ (I have it this Thursday). Wish you best of luck on the exam. What materials have you used to study for it? I heard the CBT nuggets are a great resource for CEH preparation. Cheers.
  • Rumblr33Rumblr33 Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have the EC Council Official courseware and Matt Walker`s AIO 2nd edition.
  • cyberguyprcyberguypr Mod Posts: 6,928 Mod
    Best advice I can give is to check the "Passed CEH" threads so you can see what's common between them and focus on those areas. Best of luck!
  • MickeyMundayMickeyMunday Member Posts: 17 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Im taking mine on Monday the 6th... Im using CBT Nuggets, Nmap Cheet Sheets, Wireshark Videos, Boson and Matt Walkers AIO book.
  • GForce75GForce75 Member Posts: 222
    Read the questions slow. It's not a super hard exam, but can be... if you read the questions lightly and picked an assumed answer. You will have plenty of time and you will be fine.
    Doctoral Candidate - BA (33/60hrs) ~ MBA/Project Management ~ BA/Business-IT
  • Rumblr33Rumblr33 Member Posts: 99 ■■□□□□□□□□
    GForce75, the advice that you provided was the best advice. I passed with an 86. Now I have to wait the 4-8 weeks it takes EC-Council to
    issue the certification. Thank you.
  • mstd0nmstd0n Member Posts: 63 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!