Options

Exams....

pjd007pjd007 Member Posts: 277 ■■■□□□□□□□
probably of interest:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNlOGhWlWLQ

Also to add, I have passed 410, 411 & 412 and these exams all had around 40 questions.

Exam 413 was different in that it had scenario based questions, for me at the start of the exam I was given a scenario then 6 questions off that, the difference with these scenario questions is that once you answer them you can review them again but then you must click finish and move onto the next part of the exam ie. you can't review them again at the end of the exam.

I found this tricky in terms of time management during the exam because (as far as I can remember) I had two scenario's (so 12 questions) then a block of 33 regular questions, once I'd answered the 33 questions then reviewed them I was expecting that to be the end of the exam but it wasn't, I then had another two scenario's with 12 more questions off of that so I finished the exam with only about 10mins to spare !

MS should probably give some indication of how many questions in total are remaining during hte exam as I can see some people could struggle to complete the exam if (like me) you read the questions twice and review most of them again at the end.

The above if worth bearing in mind if you're sitting 413 any time soon or an exam which has scenario based questions in it.

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SneakersPJ_Sneakers Member Posts: 884 ■■■■■■□□□□
    They tell you at the beginning of the exam how many total questions there are. Write that down.

Each other section of the exam will subtract from the total number of questions.

Let's say you have 40 total questions. If you start with a case study that has 5, then have multiple choice of 32 questions, then you know you have another case study with 3 questions in it coming up after the multiple choice block.

It can be confusing.
  • Options
    pjd007pjd007 Member Posts: 277 ■■■□□□□□□□
    They tell you at the beginning of the exam how many total questions there are. Write that down.

Each other section of the exam will subtract from the total number of questions.

Let's say you have 40 total questions. If you start with a case study that has 5, then have multiple choice of 32 questions, then you know you have another case study with 3 questions in it coming up after the multiple choice block.

It can be confusing.
    I might've missed it but I don't recall seeing the total no. of questions being stated at the beginning of the exam, that would've helped.

I'll look out for it in 414 if there's any scenario's in that.
  • Options
    mjnk77mjnk77 Member Posts: 164 ■■■□□□□□□□
    pjd007 wrote: »
    I might've missed it but I don't recall seeing the total no. of questions being stated at the beginning of the exam, that would've helped.

I'll look out for it in 414 if there's any scenario's in that.

I just took the 411 exam on Friday. One of the first things I saw before getting into the survey/questionaire, was the amount of questions and time I had. I had 48 questions. I had 40 on the 410 exam.