Passed Network+!!

VincentjAlvarezVincentjAlvarez Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
I just passed the Comptia Network+ with a score of 844! I had previously passed the CCNA about 2 years ago, so it wasn't too difficult for me. The most annoying aspect of the exam is the wording of the questions. Sometimes some question's seem like a trick question, but then again I could be overthinking it lol. Also, one of the simulations got me. It was another poorly written example, and I wasn't 100% certain the intention of the activity. Anyway, on to Security +.

Comments

• RuminusRuminus Member Posts: 56 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Great job! Congratulations.
    WGU Classes Finished: GAC1, WFV1, UBC1, EUP1, EUC1, TCP1, COV1, CJC1, CUV1, CQV1, IWT1, TPV1, CTV1, C173, C185, ABV1, C179, C697, C698
    Program (BSIT-NA) completion: 80%
  • ksijurksijur Member Posts: 89 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratz!!!...

I passed my net+ today with 844 too... the wording on some of the questions is just terrible. onto Sec+ as well :) good luck!
  • VincentjAlvarezVincentjAlvarez Member Posts: 8 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Haha awesome! Congrats!
  • DoyenDoyen Member Posts: 397 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations icon_thumright.gif I wish you well on your Security+ studies!
    Goals for 2016: [] VCP 5.5: ICM (recertifying) , [ ] VMware VCA-NV, [ ] 640-911 DCICN, [ ] 640-916 DCICT, [ ] CCNA: Data Center, [ ] CISSP (Associate), [ ] 300-101 ROUTE, [ ] 300-115 SWITCH, [ ] 300-135 TSHOOT, [ ] CCNP: Route & Switch, [ ] CEHv8, [ ] LX0-103, [ ] LX0-104
    Future Goals: WGU MSISA or Capital Technology Univerisity MSCIS Degree Program
    Click here to connect with me on LinkedIn! Just mention your are from Techexams.net.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! Good luck on your next endeavors :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Swift6Swift6 Member Posts: 268 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congrats. Keep up the momentum.
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations!
  • BlueRozeBlueRoze Member Posts: 27 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I tell my students that CompTIA has their own language, ha. Some of the way they word questions is odd, to say the least. Congrats on the pass!
  • Goteki54Goteki54 Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats Vincent! I'm currently working on Sec+ also. You are so right. The actual exams for any cert always seem to be worded in a different way then that of study and practice test. I think the organizations who put the tests together do that to make sure that the people taking the tests have to truly read the question and analyze the question and answers given to come to the logic conclusion.
    CompTIA A+, Network+, Security +., SSCP
  • f16jetmanf16jetman Member Posts: 108
    Congrats on your pass and good luck on Sec+!
    I picked the wrong profession. Too much studying. :study:
    [FONT=&amp]Thus says the Lord: “Let not the wise man boast in his wisdom, let not the mighty man boast in his might, let not the rich man boast in his riches, [/FONT][FONT=&amp]but let him who boasts boast in this, that he understands and knows me, that I am the Lord who practices steadfast love, justice, and righteousness in the earth. For in these things I delight, declares the Lord.” Jeremiah 9:23-24[/FONT]
  • mmafsarmmafsar Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Hi , I just passed my A+, I am working on Network + N10-006. can any one help me with , what books t buy, tests, etc.. thanks a lot
  • jerseyIT92jerseyIT92 Banned Posts: 93 ■■□□□□□□□□
    REMOVED UNNECESSARY QUOTED REPLY FROM PREVIOUS POST

This. What's the best study guide for the N10-006?
  • mmafsarmmafsar Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown