Passed Security+

Concerned WaterConcerned Water Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
Passed today. Got a 828 and minimum is 750.

I used the following:

Darril Gibson's book
Darril Gibson LearnZapp app on Android

Now I need to get the CCNA Security to renew my CCNA by June.
:study:Reading: CCNP Route FLG, Routing TCP/IP Vol. 1
SWITCH [x] ROUTE [ ] TSHOOT [ ] VCP6-NV [ ]

Comments

• ChickenNuggetzChickenNuggetz Member Posts: 284
    Congrats on the pass!
    :study: Currently Reading: Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator and Engineer by Ashgar Ghori

Certifications: CCENT; CCNA: R&S; Security+

Next up: RHCSA
  • tahjzhuantahjzhuan Member Posts: 288 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congratulations
  • H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing your Security+!
  • Justin-Justin- Member Posts: 300
    Congrats on the pass brother, goodluck with CCNA Sec!
  • GForce75GForce75 Member Posts: 222
    Good luck and congrats!
    Doctoral Candidate - BA (33/60hrs) ~ MBA/Project Management ~ BA/Business-IT
  • Concerned WaterConcerned Water Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks guys.
  • orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing.
  • successrealmsuccessrealm Member Posts: 104 ■■□□□□□□□□
  • MDCaseyMDCasey Member Posts: 9 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations!

CCNA is no picnic, either -- good luck on that one too!
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats!! Good luck on the CCNA: Security I'm currently working on that one as well for WGU icon_cheers.gif
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • Concerned WaterConcerned Water Member Posts: 338 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Thanks, I'm going to take it by the end of May. Just reviewing commands and practicing more with CCP.
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Thanks, I'm going to take it by the end of May. Just reviewing commands and practicing more with CCP.

I'm hoping to do the same almost done watching the CBT Nuggets videos and reviewing study guides in addition to notes from the book. :)
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63