Options

Passed The Network + Finally

greg9891greg9891 Member Posts: 1,189 ■■■■■■■□□□
I thank God for allowing me to pass this exam. I had a hard time saving up the money because of my financial responsibilities as a husband and a father. but I passed and got a 840/900. Now onto Security + and Mcsa 70-410.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)icon_cheers.gif
:
Upcoming Certs: VCA-DCV 7.0, VCP-DCV 7.0, Oracle Database 1Z0-071, PMP, Server +, CCNP

Proverbs 6:6-11Go to the ant, you sluggard! Consider her ways and be wise, Which, having no captain, Overseer or ruler, Provides her supplies in the summer, And gathers her food in the harvest. How long will you slumber, O sluggard?
When will you rise from your sleep? A little sleep, a little slumber, A little folding of the hands to sleep, So shall your poverty come on you like a prowler And your need like an armed man.

Comments

• Options
    ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on earning you Network+ certification!icon_thumright.gif

Good luck on you future studies.
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • Options
    fuz1onfuz1on Member Posts: 961 ■■■■□□□□□□
    congrats!
    timku.com(puter) | ProHacker.Co(nsultant) | ITaaS.Co(nstultant) | ThePenTester.net | @fuz1on
    Transmosis | http://transmosis.com | LinkedIn | https://linkedin.com/in/t1mku
    If evil be spoken of you and it be true, correct yourself, if it be a lie, laugh at it. - Epictetus
    The only real failure in life is not to be true to the best one knows. - Buddha
    If you are not willing to learn, no one can help you. If you are determined to learn, no one can stop you. - Unknown
  • Options
    Goteki54Goteki54 Member Posts: 79 ■■■□□□□□□□
    greg9891 wrote: »
    I thank God for allowing me to pass this exam. I had a hard time saving up the money because of my financial responsibilities as a husband and a father. but I passed and got a 840/900. Now onto Security + and Mcsa 70-410.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)icon_cheers.gif

Congrats Greg!!! Where there is a will, there is a way!!
    CompTIA A+, Network+, Security +., SSCP
  • Options
    orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!! icon_thumright.gif
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • Options
    daviddwsdaviddws Member Posts: 303 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! Family can be a powerful motivator. 😀
  • Options
    cyber_guycyber_guy Member Posts: 6 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats!! What study tools did you use? I'm curious, as I am about to take this exam in the next week or two.
  • Options
    orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    I pm'd you about Security+ study resources I have.

-Travis
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd
  • Options
    c0mptiac0mptia Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass!!
  • Options
    H3||scr3amH3||scr3am Member Posts: 564 ■■■■□□□□□□
    Congratulations on passing your Network+ :D