802 exam tomorrow

awilsonawilson Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
Howdy,

I have my 802 exam tomorrow morning; last week I passed my 801 with a score of 695 which is admittedly a bit meh, but I'll survive. Mostly been reading up on the bits with Meyers book and Professor Messer videos on the side.

Can anyone give me any pointers in regards to the simulated questions? I'm partly expecting command line type stuff but apart from that I've no idea what else in the objectives could require my thinking hat.

Cheeeeers

Comments

• chrisg29chrisg29 Member Posts: 6 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Lol when i read this that you had a score of 695, my score was a 694, but i did not do one of the simulation cause i have no time to go back and do it, if i had time and did it, then i probably would have had 700-710 in that range. For your question idk cause i am in the same situation as you but taking more time to review the 802 because i know there will be more simulation than the first test
  • awilsonawilson Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Passed with a score of 755, so now A+ certified. Booyah.
  • Armitron77Armitron77 Member Posts: 134 ■■■□□□□□□□
    awilson wrote: »

Congrats on the pass. icon_thumright.gif
    Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer & Network Security
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management
    Associate in Applied Science Degree in Network Management/Cyber Security
    CompTIA A+ Certified | CE, CompTIA Network+ Certified | CE

2016 Goals: CCENT/CCNA Routing & Switching COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR/CompTIA Security+ COLOR=#008000][B]IN PROGRESS[/B][/COLOR
  • makninomaknino Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass on 801

can you give me example of question?
  • CurchelCurchel Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□
    What did you use to study for 802
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on getting your A+ cert!
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • CurchelCurchel Member Posts: 44 ■■□□□□□□□□

So how did you prepare for the exam? I'm taking that one soon
  • awilsonawilson Member Posts: 11 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Predominantly cramming the 802 relevant bits from the Meyers book alongside the odd Messer video here and there, then loads of practice exams etc. Also practice basic command line stuff, formatting drives, so on, so forth.
  • xrilekxrilek Member Posts: 19 ■■■□□□□□□□

Well done! I booked mine for next month. You reckon it was easier compared to the 801?? I know it has less questions but are they harder?? Meaning no clear answer, tricky, etc....