ANY LAST HINTS 4 SECURITY+

tai chitai chi Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
I have got my security+ Exam on wednesday and i am absolutely tired of studying, Have being studying for the past month and half now and i still feel nervous about the exam. i have used numerous materials for preparation like the syngree and the sybex second edition which i have gone through both twice and the MS Press one that i read only once. also i have been playing with the transcender and preplogic practice test and seems to be doing well with then. i think that i feel this way because the exam cost a lot (205 pounds) and i dont see meself spending such amount on the same exam twice that is if i fail. please i their any last resourses that i need to brush up on. icon_eek.gif

Comments

• DragonNOA1DragonNOA1 Member Posts: 149 ■■■□□□□□□□
    If you read syngress twice you should be fine. Just take your time and read the whole question and you'll pass no problem.

Don't be nervous, the exam isnt that bad.
    The command line, an elegant weapon for a more civilized age
  • Megadeth4168Megadeth4168 Member Posts: 2,157
    Sounds like you are well prepared and should do fine.

The morning of the test I quickly went over free-tests.com, mcmcse.com and of course techexams practice tests as a quick refresher.

Good luck!
  • Danman32Danman32 Member Posts: 1,243
    Have you also gone over TechExams resources? They are quite good.
  • tai chitai chi Member Posts: 19 ■□□□□□□□□□
    i Have being using technote but i am tired of reading from the screen my eyes are haulting and me printer hasnt got ink on it and i really cant afford any at the moment lol. but i have gone through the 3 practice tests and all is well fine with then.
    anyway guys thanks for your advices because the test is tommorow and wish my good luck. thank once again.