Failed CISSP

ms90210ms90210 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
today i failed got 696 marks nothing more to say

Comments

• srikkusrikku Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    ms90210 wrote: »
    today i failed got 696 marks nothing more to say
    Please let me know your contact number can we discuss I have exam in 2 hours
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Ouch! Sucks to come so close.

What were your weakest domains?
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
    E Double U wrote: »
    Ouch! Sucks to come so close.

What were your weakest domains?

The use of scaled scores does not affect whether or not an individual candidate passes or fails the examination. The pass/fail decision is always made by comparing the number of questions answered correctly to the passing score that was established using the psychometrically accepted standard setting methods described above. All candidates who correctly answer more items than the number of items required for passing the examination will obtain scaled scores between 700 and 1000. Candidates who do not answer enough items to pass the test obtain scaled scores between 0 and 699. Scaling also does not affect the rank ordering of candidates. A candidate who answers more items correctly than another candidate taking the same examination form will obtain a higher scaled score; however; in the certification examination, candidates are not ranked in order; they are only informed whether they passed or failed the test.
  • E Double UE Double U Member Posts: 2,228 ■■■■■■■■■■
    srikku wrote: »
    The use of scaled scores does not affect whether or not an individual candidate passes or fails the examination.The pass/fail decision is always made by comparing the number of questions answered correctly to the passing score that was established using the psychometrically accepted standard setting methods described above.All candidates who correctly answer more items than the number of items required for passing the examination will obtain scaled scores between 700 and 1000.Candidates who do not answer enough items to pass the test obtain scaled scores between 0 and 699.Scaling also does not affect the rank ordering of candidates.A candidate who answers more items correctly than another candidate taking the same examination form will obtain a higher scaled score; however; in the certification examination, candidates are not ranked in order; they are only informed whether they passed or failed the test.

1. I know that.

2. This does not answer my question which was not even directed at you.

3. I hope that you are not trying to contact people hoping that they will tell you what is on the exam. If you have the exam in two hours, maybe you should spend this time reading.
    Alphabet soup from (ISC)2, ISACA, GIAC, EC-Council, Microsoft, ITIL, Cisco, Scrum, CompTIA, AWS
  • mjsinhsvmjsinhsv Member Posts: 167
    srikku wrote: »
    Please let me know your contact number can we discuss I have exam in 2 hours

that has got to be the dumbest post I have ever seen.
    E Double U wrote: »
    1. I know that.

2. This does not answer my question which was not even directed at you.

3. I hope that you are not trying to contact people hoping that they will tell you what is on the exam. If you have the exam in two hours, maybe you should spend this time reading.

sure, just wanted know if the exam pattern changed. are they still following the 10 domains or the new pattern. there is lot of confusion.
  • ms90210ms90210 Member Posts: 5 ■□□□□□□□□□
    guys no testing engine is near the exam not even shon cover the whole thing. The most important thing is to go for concepts and be prepared for long risk calcuations based question
  • successrealmsuccessrealm Member Posts: 104 ■■□□□□□□□□
    srikku--Out of 5 posts, you've asked people to contact you/call in 3 of them. I think that anyone in their right frame of mind (security wise) is NOT going to do this, so perhaps drop that idea? Handing out personal phone numbers, or contacting complete strangers on the "interwebs" via phone is a baaaaad idea.

Good luck on your test!

--->To the OP, keep at it! Study your weaknesses and ATTACK again! ;)
  • bjpeterbjpeter Member Posts: 198 ■■■□□□□□□□
    srikku--Out of 5 posts, you've asked people to contact you/call in 3 of them. I think that anyone in their right frame of mind (security wise) is NOT going to do this, so perhaps drop that idea? Handing out personal phone numbers, or contacting complete strangers on the "interwebs" via phone is a baaaaad idea.

Good luck on your test!

--->To the OP, keep at it! Study your weaknesses and ATTACK again! ;)

I agree. Giving out your phone # to complete strangers is a bad idea.

OP, I hope you took another swing at the test and passed.  :)
    2021 Goals (2): SSCP, eCPPT
    Achieved (27): Certified Associate in Python Programming, Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals, PenTest+, Project+, CySA+, Flutter Certified Application Developer, OCP Java EE 7 Application Developer, CCSP, OCP Java SE 11 Developer, CISSP, Linux+/LPIC-1, CCSKv4, OCE Java EE 6 JPA Developer, CSSLP, Server+, Cloud+, Arcitura Certified Cloud Professional, CASP+, Mobility+, Storage+, Android Certified Application Developer, OCP Java SE 8 Programmer, Security+, OCM Java SE 6 Developer, B.S. and M.S. in Computer Science