Achievement Unlocked: CCNA: R/S

JohnLJohnL Member Posts: 62 ■■□□□□□□□□
I re-took the ICND2 this morning and I passed with a 867. Im finally a CCNA!!!!!

I was really dis-heartened last week when I failed it by 10 points. On my way home that day I swore that I wouldn't let this test beat me so I hit it hard all week and now it has paid off.

My next step is to get my Security+ because I already have a voucher for it. The next item is starting work on my masters at WGU in Information Security and Assurance. :)
B.B.A. in Finance - 2007
A.A.S. in Computer Networking & System Administration - 2014
M.S. Information Security and Assurance - 2016
CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, CEH, CHFI, CCNA: Routing & Switching
Working on CISSP

Comments

• NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    Congratz! icon_thumright.gif Hope to join the club soon
  • ssnyderu2ssnyderu2 Member Posts: 475 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on earning your CCNA! icon_thumright.gif
    2019 Goals: 70-698, CCENT, MCSA 2016
    Certifications: A+, Network+, Security+, CIW Foundations and MTA OS Fundamentals
    Cisco Lab :3x Cisco 2811 Routers, 3x Cisco 3750 Switches and Cisco 2620 Router with NM-32A module
    Windows Lab: Dual CPU Hyper-V server with 12 Cores/24 Threads, 96GB RAM and 2TB HDD.
    CANCER SURVIVOR! In Remission Since September 2016!
  • Jon_CiscoJon_Cisco Member Posts: 1,772 ■■■■■■■■□□
  • gadav478gadav478 Member Posts: 374 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats.
    Goals for 2015: CCNP
  • Dakinggamer87Dakinggamer87 Member Posts: 4,016 ■■■■■■■■□□
    Congrats and good luck on next exam!!
    *Associate's of Applied Sciences degree in Information Technology-Network Systems Administration
    *Bachelor's of Science: Information Technology - Security, Master's of Science: Information Technology - Management
    Matthew 6:33 - "Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need."

Certs/Business Licenses In Progress: AWS Solutions Architect, Series 6, Series 63
  • JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Congrats on the pass and good luck on your Security+
  • ccnpninjaccnpninja Member Posts: 1,010 ■■■□□□□□□□