www.measureup.com

PeterHandsPeterHands Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
Hi guys,

has anyone tried these people. Authroized by CompTia apparently. Ive already signed up to certmaster so just wondering is it worth it and are they REALLY any good?

Cheers in advance
Pete
ISC2 CISSP, EC-Council CEH, CompTia Security+

Comments

• AshevilleNateAshevilleNate Registered Users Posts: 2 ■□□□□□□□□□
    I tried them for my Network+. I saw several of the questions on the actual exam. Studying was slow going at first. I knew I was ready when I could zip right through the questions. The only drawback is there are no simulations so I had no idea what to expect. Naturally, the first five questions on the actual exam were simulations. It was rough.
  • zaleonardzzaleonardz Member Posts: 61 ■■□□□□□□□□
    In my view yes.

I have used it extensively during 70-461 and found that the actual question design is extremely similar. The Transcender stuff was terrible (on CBT Nuggets)

I am writing 70-462 tomorrow, and I have used it exclusively for prep, here is hoping it was as good as 461, I think it is worth it.
  • KandinskyKandinsky Member Posts: 108 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Yes, I am currently studying for the security+ and I am using the practice tests from measureup as one of my study tools. I got access to it as part of going to new horizons and attending a week long security+ course. So far it seems pretty comprehensive. FWIW, I also used the measureup practice tests to pass the A+ and Network+ so in my experience thus far they have been helpful.
  • PeterHandsPeterHands Member Posts: 83 ■■■□□□□□□□
    Thanks guys.

Ive had a nightmare. I originally booked my exam for Feb 26th, then I rescheduled it through PearsonVue for May. Logged in last night to check details and bloody PearsonVue had no record of it, even though I received confirmation.

All they said was I need to speak to CompTia. I'm NOT HAPPY.

Ive emailed CompTia so just waiting a response. Am officially listed as a 'no Show' by PearsonVue!
    ISC2 CISSP, EC-Council CEH, CompTia Security+
  • orlandoflorlandofl Member Posts: 216 ■■■□□□□□□□
    You might also look towards Darril Gibson’s online Security+ Study Package. He has over 400 practice questions and 7 sets of simulation based questions. I used his study package and was able to pass the Security+ exam with right under 4 weeks of study. His simulation questions were extremely close and very relevant to exam questions, as were his standard practice questions. His 30 day access is cheaper and includes simulation questions, very hard to go wrong here.

Link to the Study Package:
    Pass the Security+ Exam the First Time You Take It | Get Certified Get Ahead

Good Luck,

-Travis
    • Education: B.A. Criminal Justice - Thomas Edison State University
    • Education: Undergraduate Certificate in Microsoft Server Administration - St. Petersburg College
    • Currently Working On: MCSA - Windows 10
    • Planned Certifications for 2017: MCSE - Mobility
    • Connect With Me On LinkedIn:https://www.linkedin.com/in/travisebyrd