What to do next?

Matty IceMatty Ice Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
New guy from Augusta, GA, and need a little advice. I currently have my ITIL v3, CCNA R/S, CCENT, SEC+, and A+, and I am trying to figure out what to do next. I am currently a Cisco Netacad Instructor in the Army, and have about 8+ years of networking experience. I will be getting out of the military in a year, and want to pursue a job as a Network Administrator or possibly a Network Engineer. Thank you!

Comments

• NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    You live in Augusta, GA!! Did you got to The Masters this last weekend?!?

Would probably go right for the CCNP R/S next. I think the CCNA is a fairly entry level cert.
  • Matty IceMatty Ice Registered Users Posts: 3 ■□□□□□□□□□
    You live in Augusta, GA!! Did you got to The Masters this last weekend?!?

Would probably go right for the CCNP R/S next. I think the CCNA is a fairly entry level cert.

Yep, sure did! I went Tuesday and Thursday. I try to get out there every year. I am a pretty big golfer
  • N2ITN2IT Inactive Imported Users Posts: 7,483 ■■■■■■■■■■
    Spieth! Must be nice to be 21 with a green jacket.
  • NetworkNewbNetworkNewb Member Posts: 3,298 ■■■■■■■■■□
    SOOOO JEALOUS! Being in Minnesota and a golfer is not a good combination... Here is my basement right now though. Helps me get through the long winters.

sim.jpg 38.7K
  • JasminLandryJasminLandry Member Posts: 601 ■■■□□□□□□□
    SOOOO JEALOUS! Being in Minnesota and a golfer is not a good combination... Here is my basement right now though. Helps me get through the long winters.

Talking about long winters, the ice on my front yard finally melted this past weekend :) so now it's NHL playoffs time! And yeah Spieth, what a great weekend for that guy!