The only thing you need to do pass the Network+ Exam

webslngrwebslngr Member Posts: 23 ■□□□□□□□□□
Today is my birthday. I thought there would be no better way to celebrate it than to become Network+ certified.

I spent the past three months studying and the past three days trying to bring it all together.

As the night before approached I could feel myself getting more and more anxious. When I woke up the day of the test, my stomach was in knots. I got myself ready, took a few last minute practice tests, brushed up on a few things and I was out the door. I felt very excited as I began my hour and a half drive to the only testing center that offered the exam that was closest. The entire way down I listened a Network+ lecture on my Ipod.

I got a little lost at the end of my journey, but I managed to make it there a full half hour before my appointment. I spent that time cramming every last thing that I could before I went in.

When the fateful time arrived I got out of my car and walked to the door, only to find out that the testing centers doors were locked and all the lights were off.

I hoped someone was running late and decided to wait a few minutes and maybe brush up a little more.

Of course, no one ever showed up. I called the center from my cell phone non stop for ten minutes getting the machine over and over again.

I was so pissed off that even if someone did show up, I don't think I would have taken it.

I immediately grabbed my Exam Cram and found the number for Pearson VUE and explained what was going on. They were more than happy to refund my money.

However, after enduring all the mental preparation and stress that comes with getting ready to take an exam that you've been waiting three months to take, my refunded money was very low on my list of concerns.

So in summation....

CALL THE TEST CENTER BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME!!!!!!

Even though I was scheduled to take the test at that time and on that day, It is very frustrating and upsetting to go through this.

Again, call and make sure they are open and plan on being open for your appointment. You'll be glad you did.

I could post more about this, but you'll understand that I have some disparraging emails to send to a certain "testing center"

Good Luck!!!!!

Comments