Passed ICND1!!

crazboy84crazboy84 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
got an 864. Kept a tally of the questions i knew i had got right and those i had to guess at and i knew i had passed before i submitted the final answer. Know your subnetting, know your switching & routing, know your basic config and know your show commands!

I will note that everything ive read and heard said you need an 840 to pass, You now only need an 804.

Comments

• siggnationsiggnation Member Posts: 182
    Great job on the pass! Enjoy it. Relax, take a break, get ready for ICND2.
    Currently Reading:

CCIE Routing and Switching Written Exam v. 5.1
    CCIE Routing and Switching 5.0 OCG, Vol. I
    Cisco Lan Switching
  • Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
  • crazboy84crazboy84 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    siggnation wrote: »
    Great job on the pass! Enjoy it. Relax, take a break, get ready for ICND2.

Thanks, ill actually be taking the N+ next because i have a free voucher for it that expires in june so i need to get that out of the way then i will circle back to ICND2
  • Super99Super99 Member Posts: 274
    I would focus on the ICND2 if I were you. I got my N+ years ago and it's not a big deal cert. If it's free then don't spend too much time on it.
  • crazboy84crazboy84 Member Posts: 67 ■■□□□□□□□□
    I have until november to take the ICND2, i only have until June to take the N+ and the N+ should only take me a couple weeks to study for. Thats time i would probobly just take off anyways.

There both free i got vouchers for both of them for taking classes at new horizons. About the only thing those classes were good for....
  • DrethylDrethyl Member Posts: 121 ■■□□□□□□□□
    Congratulations I just passed myself. I'm going to be aiming to get my ICND2 finished asap. I was thinking about taking network + after this but I'm going to go right into security +.
  • SimridSimrid Member Posts: 327
    Congratulations icon_cheers.gif
    Network Engineer | London, UK | Currently working on: CCIE Routing & Switching

sriddle.co.uk
    uk.linkedin.com/in/simonriddle