Options

I also Scheduled 220-801

clayb226clayb226 Member Posts: 14 ■□□□□□□□□□
Well, I went ahead and scheduled my, first, exam for Monday. I have a book, I have started to read a little, and plan to study a little over the weekend, and hope that will be enough. My plans, are to have both tests passed, by May 1st. Hoping to schedule to 220-802 for the follow Monday.

Comments

• Options
    JaEllis80JaEllis80 Registered Users Posts: 1 ■□□□□□□□□□
    Good Luck! I am currently studying as we speak. I am hoping to take my mine sometime in May.
  • Options
    Good luck to you too, I am trying to read the Sybex Complete Study Guide, Second Edition. It is a little stale, and reading never was my strong point, always done better hands-on. Having a hard time picking up momentum, but feel it is a good book for the tests. I will let you all know how it turns out, as I feel I should be able to pass, but have never sat in a certification test before, I am not really sure what to expect.
  • Options
    Well, did not really get a chance to study, much, but took the test today anyway. I passed with a 792.
  • Options
    Chuynh22Chuynh22 Member Posts: 13 ■□□□□□□□□□
  • Options
    Passed the 220-802 exam with an 821, now have my first certification, but am planning on more.